Prime To Go has been renting and supporting Avid Media Composer system rentals since 1996. Five years ago we added Adobe Premiere Pro editing systems to our inventory. These are the perfect creative solution for editing films, TV Shows, commercials, or corporate videos.
Our rental systems are set up and tested prior to delivery to your location and can be customized for any workflow including remote desktop editing.
Most quotes can be completed in a couple hours or same day.
Current rental Items:
- Remote Editing Solutions
- Avid Media Composer
- Avid Symphony
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Sapphire Plug-ins
- Nitris DX Hardware I/O
- Black Magic Hardware I/O
- 24-27 Inch Computer Monitors
- 40-60 Inch Directors Monitor
- 26-Inch Panasonic Broadcast Monitor
- Mackie Mixer
- BX5 M-Audio Speakers
- Internal Hard Drive Storage
- Avid Nexis Pro Shared Storage with System Director
- Avid Nexis Pro Expansion Chassis
- Avid ISIS Shared Storage
- G-Technology 2TB-16TB External Storage
- G-Technology 8TB-16TB raided Storage
- Seated Edit Consoles
- Standing Edit Consoles
- Aeron Chairs
- Battery Back-Ups
All of our rentals include our telephone and remote desktop support. Although not necessary for all editing system rentals, our on-site technicians can custom install all equipment to your specifications, whether in your mobile truck back stage, or your office. Prime To Go on-site techs are available to anyone but strongly recommended for live multi-system broadcast events.
Partial Client list
- Concussion [Columbia Pictures]
- Last Witch Hunter [Lionsgate]
- The Masters [CBS]
- Super bowl [CBS, ESPN]
- Southpaw [Escape Artists]
- Backyard Goldmine [DIY]
- K-Street [HBO]
- 100 Years of Flight [Discovery]
- National Spelling Bee
- National Education Association
- After Earth [Sony Pictures]
- Black Entertainment Television
- NBC Universal
- New England Patriots
- PGA Tour
- Sundance Labs
We have worked with every major network on many major sporting events such as the Super Bowl, NBA finals, Red Bull events and the Mountain Dew Action Sports Tour. We also have rented and worked on large feature films and documentaries such as After Earth, Concussion, Last Witch Hunter, Southpaw and more.
Some clients only need a system for a week for an on-site event and some just need to get the equipment and rent it until they don’t need the gear anymore. Our client’s say it is nice to know that any questions they may have is just a phone call away. It is also reassuring to know that if you need additional editing systems or Nexis Pro shared storage, you can get it the next day. From reality TV post-production to ad agency TV commercials, we know how to make our clients feel comfortable, that our gear and their project will flow seamlessly through the entire post-production process.
We rent by the week, month and year.
To get a price quote call 610-613-6590, email us at email@example.com.
Just go to our quote form , let us know the specifics of the rental including:
- Delivery city
- Estimated start and end date
- If you need any specific version of Media Composer or Adobe Premiere Software
- If you need any specific version of Computer (i.e. laptop, desktop, Mac, Windows)
Give us a few hours and we will have an estimate in your hands and ready to answer any of your questions.